Are you interested in?
Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Real de Madrid) Tours
220 Tours & Activities
50 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
892 Tours & Activities
1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Go sightseeing in Madrid on a Segway, the personal transportation device that provides a fun ride. Stop outside the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace of Madrid, and see the Temple of Debod — an ancient Egyptian temple in downtown Madrid. Roll through vibrant cultural hubs such as Plaza de Isabel II (Opera Square), Plaza Mayor, Plaza de Santa Ana, and Puerta del Sol. Choose from a one-, two- or three-hour private tour led by a knowledgeable guide who provides full instruction on Segway operations; no prior experience is needed.
- Learn the basics of operating the Segway from the experienced guide
- Explore facets of old and new Madrid
- Check out the shops and cafes around hotspots such as Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol
- Choose the length of tour that suits your itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle de las Huertas, 39, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It will not be suspended for fine rain, in case of heavy rain it will be rescheduled
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Users will be able to use the Segway for themselves.
- The user's weight must be between 35 (77 lbs) and 125 kg (275 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SEGCITYTOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Segway Tour with Flexible Duration in Madrid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Segway Tour with Flexible Duration in Madrid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Segway Tour with Flexible Duration in Madrid?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Segway Tour with Flexible Duration in Madrid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A good way to cover a lot of ground quickly and to identify sites for further exploration." See review
Product code: 28540P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridHistorical Tours - ToledoSegway Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - SegoviaSegway Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaSegway Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Museum of the Americas (Museo de América)LavapiésRoyal Monastery of the Incarnation (Real Monasterio de la Encarnación)La Cueva de LolaPaseo de la CastellanaMatadero MadridCírculo de Bellas Artes (CBA)Cibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)National Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)Bullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)Plaza de OrienteRoyal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)Barrio de SalamancaSan Fernando Royal Academy of Fine ArtLas Tablas FlamencoParque Warner MadridAlcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Velázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)