- Explore Madrid, in just a few hours, on this group sightseeing bicycle tour
- Pass through neighborhoods including Lavapies, Salamanca, and La Latina
- Get a great value with a bike, guide, refreshments, and tour photo included
- Meet at the bike tour office, less than a block from the Temple of Debod
Departure & Return
We're located on Calle Juan Álvarez Mendizábal, 19 across the street from a school called Colegio Público Portugal. We are between Calle Luisa Fernanda and Calle Ventura Rodríguez, with the closest Metro stations being Ventura Rodríguez (Line 3/Yellow) or Plaza de España (Line 3, Line 10/Dark Blue).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bravo Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms