- Discover Spain's famous Ribera del Duero wine region during a guided day trip and tasting experience
- Stop at three local wineries for tastings and a chance to admire the unique mix of modern and traditional architecture
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at wine production and harvesting at one winery stop
- Explore the region's ancient history during visits to medieval villages and castles
Departure & Return
Cafeteria/Restaurant "La Gloria" Paseo Infanta Isabel,5, Madrid (Opposite to Atocha train station .) Your guide will wait for you at the door of the cafeteria/Restaurant "La Gloria" Closest Metro Station is Atocha Renfe (Line 1) By metro take: Line 1 and get off at ATOCHA – RENFE Exit: Alfonso XII
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years for tasting at the wineries
- Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
- Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 4. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unusual event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Inside the cellars it is a bit cold, we recommend taking some warm clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gourmet Madrid
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We came on our honeymoon and thought that taking an all day trip out to Ribera del Duero may be too much." See review