1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get personalized tips from a local guide during this private tour in Madrid. Explore the city on foot including the top historic and architectural landmarks such as Puerta del Sol. Catch a glimpse of Madrid’s culture and lifestyle as you stroll through a local market and buzzing plazas. Learn about where to find some of the city’s best churros.
- Explore Madrid with a private tour guide
- Learn about local history and architecture
- Get personalized advice for where to eat and drink
- Visit a traditional market with plentiful food stalls
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tips and Tricks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Kickstart Tour: Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Kickstart Tour: Madrid?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Kickstart Tour: Madrid?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Kickstart Tour: Madrid
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridCity Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoArt Tours - ToledoCity Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaArt Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaArt Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Basílica de San Francisco El Grande Tours & TicketsGeomineral Museum (Museo Geominero) Tours & TicketsBarrio de Salamanca Tours & TicketsLa Latina Tours & TicketsCampo de Fútbol de Vallecas Tours & TicketsParque Warner Madrid Tours & TicketsPalacio De Cristal Tours & TicketsLa Casa Encendida Tours & TicketsValley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos) Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Aranjuez (Palacio Real de Aranjuez) Tours & TicketsAndén Cero Tours & TicketsMatadero Madrid Tours & TicketsPlaza de Oriente Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas) Tours & TicketsEssential Flamenco Tours & TicketsPlaza de Espana Tours & TicketsMadrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid) Tours & TicketsThyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza) Tours & TicketsVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez) Tours & TicketsCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles) Tours & Tickets