- Panoramic sightseeing coach tour of Madrid
- Admire top city attractions such as the Royal Palace of Madrid and Cybele's Fountain (Fuente de la Cibeles)
- Marvel at Baroque and Renaissance architecture in Madrid’s beautiful Plaza Mayor
- Cruise down avenues such as Gran Vía and Paseo de la Castellana
- Listen as a guide reveals insight into the city’s history and heritage
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour
Departure & Return
Next to Plaza de Ramales
What To Expect
Start your discovery of the city by choosing to depart in the morning or later in the afternoon, then meet up with your guide at the Plaza de España in central Madrid to board your bus and start your excursion. Head first to the Barrio de la Morería, where you'll get a sense for the city's ancient foundations that date back to the medieval era. Hear about the Royal Alcazar of Madrid, a historic Arabic fortress that once occupied the area, and admire the elegant design of the city's Royal Palace, located nearby. Continue next to Madrid Rio, where you'll pass across the picturesque bridges, Puente del Rey and Puente de Segovia.
Proceed by bus next to the Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa, two iconic city plazas that exemplify the baroque and renaissance styles favored by Spanish monarch King Philip II in the 16th century. Move on to Cybele's Fountain (Fuente de la Cibeles), arguably one of Madrid's most famous sights, along with the elegant neoclassical beauty of the Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá).
Drive next along Madrid's broad Gran Vía avenue, along with its Paseo de la Castellana towards Barrio Salamanca, where you'll have a chance to explore a more modern version of the Madrid cityscape. Then drive past the city's renowned Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (home of Real Madrid,) Spain's National Library, and the famous Las Ventas bullring, ground zero for Spain's bullfighting tradition.
Finish your excursion at Plaza de Oriente, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- We will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour.