4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Madrid’s historic highlights and modern energy on a private, half-day city sightseeing tour. Let a knowledgeable guide show you a local’s perspective on the city’s most iconic monuments and hidden treasures, including the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Paseo de la Castellana and Alcalá Gate. Ride public transportation with your guide to explore areas outside the city center and get a real taste of daily life in the Spanish capital.
- Half-day city sightseeing tour of Madrid led by a private local guide
- See the capital's historic highlights like the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Paseo de la Castellana and Alcalá Gate
- Explore the contrast between historic and modern Madrid
- Ride public transportation to quickly access various neighborhoods and experience local life
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Public transport fees
Central hotel pickup and drop-off with your private guide with public transport
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in the city center of Madrid.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Half Day City Tour in Madrid with Public Transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Half Day City Tour in Madrid with Public Transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Half Day City Tour in Madrid with Public Transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Half Day City Tour in Madrid with Public Transportation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Half Day City Tour in Madrid with Public Transportation
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridCity Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoCity Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHalf-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Plaza de OrienteNational Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)Madrid Plaza de la VillaCibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)Lope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega)Casino Gran VíaLa Esquina del BernabeuAlcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)Museum of Costume (Museo del Traje)Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)Essential FlamencoBarrio de SalamancaReina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)Plaza de ColónCafe de ChinitasGeomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)Sobrino de Botín