5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring Segovia without a guide may leave you just skating over its UNESCO-listed attractions. Get the most from the city on this private tour from Madrid, with a personal guide to provide full lowdowns on the sights so you don't have to rely on phones and guidebooks. Plus, tailor your sightseeing around you; perhaps viewing less-visited sights alongside must-sees like the Roman Aqueduct. Door-to-door transport from Madrid makes everything extra-easy.
- Discover the UNESCO-listed city of Segovia on a private tour from Madrid
- Reach the city with ease and delve deeper into the sights with a guide
- Customizable: select your own mix of sights and enjoy free time to stroll
- Choose return train or private car transport, with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for 3 hours in Segovia
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Madrid
Transport by private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur for 5 hours
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Community of Madrid, Community of Madrid
2: Segovia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Madrid
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 5-hour Tour to Segovia from Madrid with hotel pick up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 5-hour Tour to Segovia from Madrid with hotel pick up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 5-hour Tour to Segovia from Madrid with hotel pick up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 5-hour Tour to Segovia from Madrid with hotel pick up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 5-hour Tour to Segovia from Madrid with hotel pick up
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMadridSegoviaBus Tours - ToledoCity Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaCity Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaCity Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaHalf-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)Madrid Zoo AquariumCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)CaixaForum MadridPaseo de la CastellanaMuseum of the Americas (Museo de América)Plaza de Toros de las VentasMatadero MadridPlaza de OrienteSan Fernando Royal Academy of Fine ArtAtocha Train Station (Puerta de Atocha)Basílica de San Francisco El GrandeErmita de San Antonio de la FloridaHouse Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)Andén CeroEssential FlamencoMuseum of Romanticism (Museo del Romanticismo)Madrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid)Madrid Naval Museum (Museo Naval de Madrid)