- Get to know Madrid through the eyes of a local
- Visit four tapas bars with a private guide
- Taste traditional snacks and wines from small producers
- Explore a local market with commentary from your guide
Departure & Return
Exit “Atocha pares”, in front of Pharmacy Del Globo
Step into an iconic Vermut bodega and find out its story; taste the best Cantabrian anchovies and pair them with the best vermut close to El Umbral de Primavera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a private tour so we can ask questions" See review