- Make and eat Spanish tapas with a pro chef at a private eatery in Madrid
- Learn from and chat to an expert: benefits hard to replicate independently
- Create your own tapas and taste your creations with red and white wine
- Get tapas tips you’d miss alone and enjoy a friendly, small-group setting
Departure & Return
The address is Calle Valderribas 30, 2º floor. Please notice that the access is from the street, not from the market. At the doorbell it’s written Lóleo. The Pacifico Metro Station on Line 1 is just two minutes away.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lóleo Eventos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms