- Visit Toledo, and the historic cathedral, on this full-day tour from Madrid
- Pass sights like Muralla de Toledo, Alcazar de Toledo, and Catedral Primada
- Get a top value with round-trip travel, guide, and attraction stops included
- Meet-up near the central Santo Domingo metro stop, on Calle de San Bernardo
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Departure: Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid at 8.45 am - Inside the commercial gallery. Checking - 08:40 hrs. Return point: 16.00 pm in front of the Hacienda del Cardenal Restaurant (Pº de Recaredo 24), very near to Puerta de Bisagra.
Passenger Pick-Up at 08:15 hrs every day to go to the terminal, approximately 500 m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun and Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff