5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Football fans that want to visit Madrid's Santiago Bernabeu Stadium can see the stadium—and so much more—with this guided Madrid bike tour. Just hop on your bike or ebike as you cruise through Mardid, and enjoy a sightseeing ride on your way to the stadium. See Mardid's famous public squares like Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Cibeles, enjoy an included lunch in Retiro Park, and end your ride with a visit to Real Mardid's stadium, with entry feels included.
- Visit Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid on this guided bike tour
- Sightsee in Madrid on your way to the stadium, and enjoy a picnic lunch
- Explore inside the stadium, from the trophy room to the presidential box
- Get a great value, with bike, guide, and stadium admission all included
Saved to wishlist!
Admission in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Wonder Tours (Tour Operator).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wonder Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Madrid BIKE or EBIKE experience: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and picnic?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Madrid BIKE or EBIKE experience: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and picnic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Madrid BIKE or EBIKE experience: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and picnic?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Madrid BIKE or EBIKE experience: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and picnic?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Madrid BIKE or EBIKE experience: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and picnic
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMadridUnique Experiences - ToledoNature and Wildlife - ToledoEco Tours - ToledoMountain Bike Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoHalf-day Tours - ToledoUnique Experiences - SegoviaNature and Wildlife - SegoviaEco Tours - SegoviaMountain Bike Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaHalf-day Tours - SegoviaUnique Experiences - ZaragozaNature and Wildlife - ZaragozaEco Tours - ZaragozaMountain Bike Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaHalf-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
Lope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega)Royal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)Sobrino de BotínHard Rock Café MadridMadrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid)Barrio de SalamancaLa Esquina del BernabeuBullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla) Museo del Aire Velázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)Royal Palace of Aranjuez (Palacio Real de Aranjuez)House Museum of Mouse Perez (Casa Museo de Ratón Pérez)Geomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)Plaza de Toros de las VentasLas Rozas VillageCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)Matadero MadridPalacio De CristalPuerta del Sol