- Wine and tapas tasting tour of Madrid
- Visit three traditional taverns in Madrid’s La Latina quarter
- Try a variety of Spanish wines include Rioja, Ribera, and Rias Baixas
- Tuck into delicious lunch of Spanish tapas
- Get the inside scoop on Madrid’s best bars and restaurants from a local guide
Departure & Return
At the statue in the middle of the square, our guide will have a red and white Native Spanish Tapas Logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, follow your guide to the historic quarter of La Latina, stopping to admire the medieval buildings and learn the fascinating history of the barrio. Along the way, visit two traditional taverns and sample a variety of Spanish wines, including Rioja, Ribera del Duero, and white Rías Baixas wines. To accompany the wine, tuck into a feast of scrumptious tapas, including local specialties ‘pinchos’ or ‘tostas’, sliced crunchy bread heaped with fresh ingredients; savor a delicious plate of "huevos estrallados", a mix of fried potatoes, Iberian ham, and fried eggs, a local favorite; and a platter of traditional cold-cut meats and cheeses.
With your appetite sated, stroll back through the historic streets of Madrid and end your tour in Plaza Mayor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native Spanish Tapas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands