3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Introducing walking tour and dinner with Fado show
Visit to the Douro Valley
•Traditional lunch & Porto wine tasting in Douro Valley
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, Pedras Rubras, 4470-558 Vila Nova da Telha, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uncommon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Porto Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto Wine and Food Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMaiaFood Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalMulti-day Tours - Northern PortugalCategory