6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Escape the city and discover rural Croatia on a day’s excursion from Makarska to the small town of Imotski. Along the way, admire Mount Biokovo, Prološko Blato and the Blue, Red, and Green Lakes. Enjoy free time to explore the town’s historic architecture and local bathing spots by the Blue Lake, before relaxing on the drive home with round-trip transfer from a location convenient for you.
- Admire natural landmarks such as Mount Biokovo and the Prološko Blato
- Explore Imotski town’s cultural highlights and swim in the Blue Lake
- Travel easily through the region via air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour size ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Entrance fees (2
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
fast food Hambi
taxi stop Osejava
gas station INA
gas station CRODUX
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exploro
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Swimming in a crater trip from Makarska Riviera
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMakarskaBus Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarHalf-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - SplitHalf-day Tours - SplitCategory