Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sample the culture and food of Malaga during this combination wine and tapas bike tour
- Pass by Malaga attractions like a Roman amphitheater and Atarazanas Central Market
- Taste local tapas favorites like 'pipirrana de pulpo' (octopus salad) and 'porra antequerana' (tomato soup)
- Visit top Malaga eateries including the oldest bodega in the city and a modern gastronomy hotspot
- Cycle off some of your food and drink as you pedal through the city
- Great combination of outdoor activity, history and gastronomy
Departure & Return
The meeting point will be our shop, bike tours malaga, located 2 minutes from the tourist information office at plaza de la marina.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Tours Malaga - We Bike Malaga!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I would recommend wearing a helmet as you are riding through some areas with cars." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews