2 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the wild beauty of Mallorca’s southeastern coast on a 2-hour boat trip from Cala Figuera. Get close to rugged cliffs, ancient rock formations and sea caves once used as smugglers’ hideouts aboard a nimble vessel. See old maritime quarries and the historic fishing town of S'Almunia while your captain shares island history. Disembark on the secluded, pristine beach of Cala Marmols, where you can relax on the sand or take a swim in the clear, turquoise waters.
- Tour Mallorca's wild southeastern coast on a 2-hour cruise
- Swim or snorkel at the secluded beach of Cala Marmols
- Discover island history and see old smugglers' caves
- Get close to sea cliffs and the historic fishing huts of S'Almunia
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Rib boat tour of about 2h 20min
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Carrer Verge del Carme, 52, 07659 Cala Figuera, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring swimsuit, sunscreen, a towel and maybe a change of clothes or bathing suit to feel comfortable and dry in the way back.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather conditions all departures may be canceled without notice.
- The skipper has the authority on board and any changes or cancellations of trips will be for the sole purpose of ensuring the safety of our guests.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redstar Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat Trip from Cala Figuera to Calo de Moro, S'almonia, Cala Màrmols. Mallorca.?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Trip from Cala Figuera to Calo de Moro, S'almonia, Cala Màrmols. Mallorca.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat Trip from Cala Figuera to Calo de Moro, S'almonia, Cala Màrmols. Mallorca.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat Trip from Cala Figuera to Calo de Moro, S'almonia, Cala Màrmols. Mallorca.
2 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsWater Tours - Balearic IslandsDay Cruises - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - IbizaWater Tours - IbizaDay Cruises - IbizaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaWater Tours - BarcelonaDay Cruises - BarcelonaCategory
Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)HidroparkSóller Palma Plaza MayorRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Palma AquariumHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Cala Santanyí Son Amar Dinner ShowPlaya de MuroMarineland MallorcaNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Katmandu ParkFormentor and Puerto PollensaBasilica de Sant FrancescPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Es Trenc BeachPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Western Water Park