- Day trip to two of Mallorca's most popular attractions
- See how Majorica pearls are made at the Majorica Pearl Factory
- Discover the 1.5-mile-long Cavern of the Dragon (Cuevas del Drach)
- Enjoy a boat trip on Lake Martel, one of world’s largest underground lakes
- Listen to a live classical musical concert and watch a light show on Lake
- Explore Porto Cristo on a panoramic sightseeing tour
Departure & Return
at the street Camino De La Escollera by the bar varadero, a few blocks from the main Palma Cathedral (Santa Maria.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, descend to the atmospheric depths of the Cavern of the Dragon with your accomplished guide. Stroll through the stalactite-studded passages of the cavern and gain insight into the natural wonders’ fascinating history; discovered in the 14th century, the colossal caves stretch for more than 1.5 miles (2.4 km). During your stint beneath ground, enjoy a moving 10-minute classical music performance.
Gaze at a spectacular light show that bathes Lake Martel (the world’s largest underground lake) in luminous color then climb aboard a boat for a panoramic tour of the water. If you wish, continue to explore the Cavern of the Dragon on foot and meet your group at a pre-arranged spot.
Emerge into the Spanish sunshine and venture to Porto Cristo to absorb the charm of this quaint fishing village. See the town’s most significant sights on an informative guided tour the explore the enclave independently during some relaxed free time; see the 15th century watchtower or relax in a prime selection of rustic restaurants and ambient cafes.
Return to your original departure point in your comfortable transportation.
Please see the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations in each area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The visit to Cavern of the Dragon includes a considerable amount of steps. Surfaces might be wet, so appropriate footwear is recommended
- Be aware of temperatures of 20ºC with 80% humidity inside Cavern of the Dragon
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The boat trip at Lake Martel depend on the updated covid restrictions. It might be not possible if bot authorised.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "On balance a good day - around 6 hours from pick up to drop off so not too arduous for those of a less able disposition." See review