- Sail the picturesque Mediterranean on a catamaran tour from Port d'Alcudia
- Cruise on a boat equipped with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Go on a relaxing excursion with a barbecue lunch and beverages included
- Spend the day snorkeling, swimming, and sightseeing on Mallorca’s coast
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring suncream and photo camera
- You can bring your own food and drinks if you wish, but the catamaran has a bar service with inexpensive prices for drinks
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Mallorca North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Lunch.