1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Secure advance tickets to the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience and explore the renowned tennis player’s career highlights. Use multimedia, interactive, and virtual-reality exhibits to step right into games from rowing to downhill mountain biking and Formula 1 racing, then browse a huge collection of Rafa Nadal trophies and memorabilia in the champion’s hometown.
- Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience tickets
- Instant confirmation makes planning easy
- Family-friendly destination in Mallorca
- Choose between mobile or paper tickets
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
11/8/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience
1 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMallorcaAttractions & Museums - Balearic IslandsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Balearic IslandsAttractions & Museums - IbizaMuseum Tickets & Passes - IbizaAttractions & Museums - BarcelonaMuseum Tickets & Passes - BarcelonaCategory
Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu) Tours & TicketsMarineland Mallorca Tours & TicketsHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams) Tours & TicketsBasilica de Sant Francesc Tours & TicketsEs Trenc Beach Tours & TicketsSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis) Tours & TicketsFormentor and Puerto Pollensa Tours & TicketsPalma Aquarium Tours & TicketsBellver Castle Tours & TicketsCala Santanyí Tours & TicketsGenova Caves (Cuevas de Genova) Tours & TicketsWestern Water Park Tours & TicketsNa Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa) Tours & TicketsEs Pontàs Tours & TicketsSóller Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina) Tours & TicketsAqualand El Arenal Tours & TicketsKatmandu Park Tours & TicketsHidropark Tours & TicketsPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo) Tours & Tickets