Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Lake District National Park, including a hike
- Great-value package covers a lot of ground, including some unusual routes
- Positive, upbeat driver/guide keeps the mood up whatever the weather
Departure & Return
The Coach Bays withing the transport interchange.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusyBus (Manchester)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Lakes District is STUNNING and this trip is really good if you only have a day but want to have a good sight of it!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews