- Explore Manchester with a local guide
- Work out your personal itinerary in advance
- Pick a departure time and duration to suit you
- Arrange admission tickets in advance, if you wish
Departure & Return
Upon booking a different meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
What To Expect
On the day, meet your guide at the prearranged departure point at a time that’s perfect for you. The itinerary is totally tailored to you, but if you decide on the day that you want to see something else, your guide can change the route or tweak the schedule.
Check off Manchester’s landmarks; learn about the city’s history; and use your private tour to get tips about where to eat, drink, shop, and socialize from your own insider guide.
After exploring Manchester with your guide, finish the tour at a location of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff