- Disneyland® resort tickets with transport from Paris
- Visit the five famous lands: Main Street USA®, Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, and Discoveryland
- Choice of tickets to one or two parks
- Transport from Paris by air conditioned coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Once inside, you’re free to enjoy the parks’ attractions, 'lands,' rides and more at your leisure. Restaurants are available for lunch and snacks (own expense). After a full day, you can relax on the evening coach ride back to central Paris.
Admission to Disneyland® Park includes access to its five lands:
• MAIN STREET, USA®: Experience the bygone days of turn-of-the-century America
• ADVENTURELAND: Where all is possible and exoticism is guaranteed
• FANTASYLAND: Experience fairy tales and childhood dreams come to life
• FRONTIERLAND: Visit the Far West, home to legends and folklore
• DISCOVERYLAND: Don’t miss this futuristic land and its latest attraction, ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!’If you visit Walt Disney Studios® Park, you can wander its four ‘studio lots,’ which are home to Hollywood-themed attractions, shows, shops, restaurants, and rides.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Disneyland Park is an enjoyable day out for both adults and children.
- For visitors who wish to visit the Disneyland Paris resort without reserving hotel accommodation, this option provides a good alternative.
- Return back from Disneyland: the coach leaves at 7.00 PM (approx) Arrival in Paris around 08.00 PM.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Disneyland® Paris Day Trip from Central Paris including 1 or 2 Parks .