7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a private vehicle
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Boat trip (46 euro)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chem. du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aix en Provence and Cassis full day private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Aix en Provence and Cassis full day private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aix en Provence and Cassis full day private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aix en Provence and Cassis full day private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aix en Provence and Cassis full day private tour
6 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceCity Tours - ProvenceWalking Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneCity Tours - MarignaneWalking Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCity Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceWalking Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Calanque de Sormiou Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)La CornichePalais LongchampMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Centre de la Vieille ChariteMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Vallon des AuffesCap CanailleFontaine CastellaneCalanque d’En-VauAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)