- Admire the gorgeous views from Palais du Pharo and Notre-Dame de la Garde
- Ride along the captivating Mediterranean coastline, stopping for spectacular photo ops at ports on your route
- Learn about Marseille’s culture, history and secrets from your insider guide, a native of the city
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Do not look for a shop, it's a garage door just in front of restaurant "l'alimentation générale"
What To Expect
First, cruise to the Palais du Pharo (Napoleon's Palace), the 18th-century coastal mansion that stands like a sentinel on the entry to the Old Port. Admire the bustling waterway before heading inland to view Notre-Dame de la Garde, a neo-Byzantine Catholic basilica that rises from Marseille’s highest point, and the Abbey of Saint-Victor.
Continue toward Corniche du Président John F Kennedy (Corniche Kennedy) for a leisurely ride along the sun-kissed coastal boulevard. Along the way, pedal past scenes of French life such as locals playing pétanque—a favorite game of balls—and fishermen working in the village of Vallon des Auffes and the quaint cove Anse de Malmousque. Stop to snap great photos, get insider tips and learn fascinating anecdotes about Marseille’s long history from your savvy guide. You also have a chance to stop for some lunch or refreshments (own expense).
Upgrade your tour to include a trip through the ambient Le Panier neighborhood, the oldest quarter in Marseille. Coast through picturesque lanes and under terraced houses strung with clotheslines. Admire the striking façade of the Marseille Cathedral and the Museum of the Civilisations of Europe and the Mediterranean (MuCEM), a strikingly modern accent on Marseille’s ancient waterfront.
Your leisurely electric bike tour concludes at its starting point in Vieux Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children from 1-3 years old can be carried in an infant seat attached to an adult's bike
- Children from 4-9 years old can ride in a trailer attached to an adult's bike (under 77lbs / 35kg)
- Children 10 years and over can ride their own bike (from 4.59 ft / 1.40m)
- Children smaller than 4.59 ft / 1.40m but heavier than 77lbs / 35kg cannot participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY EBTM Tours Marseille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use