6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We liaise with all our guests by text or telephone the evening before the tour to finalise the details for meeting the next day. Cruise ship guests are met in the arrivals hall at the terminal.
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- MPCT - Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal, Porte 4, Mole Leon Gourret BP 90094 - Cedex 15, 13015 Marseille, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Marseille's Bay and Tiny Fishing Ports?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Marseille's Bay and Tiny Fishing Ports?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Marseille's Bay and Tiny Fishing Ports?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Marseille's Bay and Tiny Fishing Ports
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneHistorical Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceHistorical Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Cap CanailleCentre de la Vieille ChariteAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)La CornicheMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Place aux HuilesMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Calanque de Sormiou Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Calanque d’En-VauMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Fontaine CastellaneCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Palais Longchamp