- Full-day tour to the Provence lavender fields with a private guide
- Explore Aix-en-Provence’s bustling markets and spend time at leisure in the town
- Stop for photos in the vibrant lavender fields of Valensole Plateau
- Enjoy the heady scents of aromatic lavender and thyme while strolling through Valensole village
- Shop for lavender flowers and essential oils in Valensole’s boutiques
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Marseille included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Next, journey to the Valensole Plateau, where blankets of lavender stretch over the horizon. A Latin-based word meaning ‘valley of the sun,’ Valensole combines the warm Mediterranean climate with rich earth – the perfect environment for growing lavender and almond trees. Breathe in the fragrant breeze as you snap photos and explore the quaint Valensole village. Take in the charm of this sleepy town and pop into a market or boutique to purchase a fresh bouquet of lavender or some essential oils.
Your private tour of Provence ends with a leisurely ride through the countryside back to your Marseille hotel. You’ll arrive by mid-afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Provence Lavender Fields and Aix-en-Provence Day Trip from Marseille.
- "Service is quite slow and the few restaurants are quite crowded here, so I would almost recommend discussing with your guide to eat in Provence and just talk a walk or have dessert and shop in Valensole)." See review