2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rather than spending the most magical time of day inside a restaurant or hotel, treat yourself to this sunset dinner cruise aboard a catamaran. Enjoy included drinks and watch the down behind the island of Lanai as you cruise along the Lahaina coastline. Then, indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner accompanied by the sounds of a local musician. Depending on the time of year, you might even spot humpback whales.
- Includes two alcoholic drinks and a 3-course dinner of local specialties
- Get out on the water for a scenic view of the sunset
- Live musician plays favorites old and new and creates a festive, but relaxed, atmosphere
- Get a different view of Lahaina from the water, aboard a comfortable catamaran
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Experience Captain & Crew
Hotel pickup and drop-off - NOT INCLUDED/ OFFERED
Gratuities / Tips
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If members of your group want different menu options, you will need to make separate reservations, once complete please reach out to our team so we can ensure you are seated together.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quicksilver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Where do we depart from on the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:You’ll board Quicksilver at the world-renowned Lahaina Harbor at 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761.
Is there parking near the dock for the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:There are several parking lots within walking distance of the harbor. There is free parking available at 750-760 Luakini St (appx. 5 min walk) and paid parking available at 641 Luakini St (appx. 4 min walk)
How early do I need to check in for the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. The boat sails on schedule, so please arrive early for check-in.
What type of boat is used during the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:The Quicksilver is a state-of-the-art motorized catamaran. There is an exciting water slide, a freshwater shower to rinse off the salt, and even a glass-bottom viewing area so you can see underwater while staying dry!
Are there vegetarian options available during the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking your reservation. Please be sure to add any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Are alcoholic beverages included in the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:Yes - You may choose between a selection of local beers, Chardonnay, Cabernet, or a selection of mixed drinks to enjoy with dinner.
Is there a bar on board the boat for the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:Yes! Non-alcoholic drinks are included, however, adult beverages are available for purchase onboard.
Is there a restroom on the boat during the Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:Yes - there are two restrooms available onboard.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard Quicksilver Serving Prime Rib or Mahi-Mahi (MAUI)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard Quicksilver Serving Prime Rib or Mahi-Mahi (MAUI)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard Quicksilver Serving Prime Rib or Mahi-Mahi (MAUI)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard Quicksilver Serving Prime Rib or Mahi-Mahi (MAUI)
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeFamily-friendly Shows Shopping Passes & OffersTheatersAttractions & MuseumsDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMauiDining Experiences - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiFamily-friendly Shows - HawaiiShopping Passes & Offers - HawaiiTheaters - HawaiiAttractions & Museums - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuFamily-friendly Shows - OahuShopping Passes & Offers - OahuTheaters - OahuAttractions & Museums - OahuDinner and Show - OahuDining Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiFamily-friendly Shows - Big Island of HawaiiShopping Passes & Offers - Big Island of HawaiiTheaters - Big Island of HawaiiAttractions & Museums - Big Island of HawaiiDinner and Show - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
ʻIao Valley State MonumentLa Perouse BayBanyan Tree ParkKapalua Kalaupapa National Historical Park Waiʻanapanapa State ParkKahuluiRoyal Lahaina LuauMaui Ocean CenterWailea BeachOheo GulchHanakao'o Beach ParkAli'i Kula Lavender FarmKahului HarborKaumahina State Wayside ParkLanai IslandHonolua BayWaihee Ridge TrailUlupalakua Ranch Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)