- Head out onto the waters of West Maui aboard a comfortable
- Learn about local wildlife and environment from your guides
- Stop at two different snorkeling sites to explore the marine life
- Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and soft drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests should be physically capable of climbing 3 vertical stairs to load boat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests may get wet when beach-loading onto the boat
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Magic Merman Snorkel Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by West Maui Snorkeling Experience by Boat from Ka'anapali.