Explore our promoted experiences
- Head out onto the waters of West Maui aboard a comfortable
- Learn about local wildlife and environment from your guides
- Stop at two different snorkeling sites to explore the marine life
- Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and soft drinks
Departure & Return
We will pick you up directly from Ka'anapali Beach in front of Whaler's Village. Go to the beach in front of Leilani's Restaurant. Look for the crew member in the bright GREEN MAGIC MERMAN TEE SHIRT to check you in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour. (8:30 check-in for morning tours)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests should be physically capable of climbing 3 vertical stairs to load boat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests may get wet when beach-loading onto the boat
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Magic Merman Snorkel Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms