- Take a fun, group surf lesson on Hawaii’s Ka'anapali Beach
- Get specialized attention from an instructor that only helps you and two others
- Spend over an hour out on the water practicing your newly learned skills
- All equipment—reef shoes, rash guard, and surf board—included
Departure & Return
Check in at the "Ocean Activities" booth located along the beach walk at The Whaler's Village Shopping Center between Leilani's Restaurant and The Westin Resort. (Check in 30 min prior to your lesson). There is also a limited amount of free beach parking between The Westin and Whaler's Village.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group setting is not recommended for children under the age of 8. Please book a private lesson
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Style Adventures Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.