8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Towels for swimming in the waterfalls (weather permitting)
Certified Local Knowledgeable Guide
Souvenir backpack with personal amenities
Hand sanitizer, reef-safe sunscreen, pack of tissues
Mosquito repellent bracelet, extra face mask, peppermint candies & ginger chews
Malama Kit (Care Kit for those with sensitivity to car rides)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will give you your pick up time with the confirmation of your tour.
- Kapalua Airport, 4050 Honoapiilani Hwy, Kapalua, Maui, HI 96761
- Lahaina Harbor, 37 Canal St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Style Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from West Maui?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from West Maui?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from West Maui?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from West Maui?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would caution anyone who gets car sick easily not to go since the road has over 600 winding turns." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Circle Reverse - Luxury Road to Hana Tour from West Maui
8 to 10 hours
6 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLahainaShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHistorical Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Waihee Ridge TrailMaui Ocean CenterWailea BeachHaleakala National ParkOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryBanyan Tree ParkWailukuBailey House MuseumLa Perouse BaySurfing Goat DairyHanakao'o Beach ParkKaʻanapaliKahuluiPipiwai TrailPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkLahaina Jodo MissionMaui Tropical PlantationAli'i Kula Lavender FarmLahainaUlupalakua Ranch