- Kayak rental included with tour
- Use of snorkel equipment to explore the underwater world
- Learn about native animals' biology and behavior through guided commentary
- Bottled water and snacks provided
Departure & Return
We are located in the "Shops at 505" in the back left corner across from Goofy Foot Surf School and Betty's Beach Cafe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a 2 person minimum to purchase
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time for checkin
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Ocean Sports
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Lahaina Kayak and Snorkel Excursion.