- Search for sea turtles and tropical fish
- Cruise the island's scenic coast
- Receive onboard instruction and snorkeling gear
- Continental breakfast and deli lunch included
Departure & Return
6:00AM Check-in // 6:30AM Departure Departure Point: Maalaea Harbor, Slip 87 Address: 300 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA Directions: Meet at Boss Frog's Dive & Surf (Ma'alaea Location) next to Beach Bums
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 66 travelers
- OPERATED BY Malolo Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "They offer wet suits, but it only feels cold when you first get in." See review
- "Food on boat is ok.If the vendor can provide better gear, find a better than this Turtle Town, and make more fun on boat, it will be more attractive." See review
- "Try to get there early so you can sit upfront." See review