2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Live drumming, traditional dances, and fire-knife performances create a thrilling luau dinner show centered on traditional Hawaiian culture. A beachfront sunset and dinner buffet (with special kids' options available) makes for an unforgettable evening. Book a general admission ticket for dinner and a show, or opt for the VIP choice to guarantee priority buffet access and front section seating.
- Buffet dinner includes traditional pork dish, vegetables, and more
- Special children's buffet option makes for a family-friendly outing
- Live music, fire-knife performances, and traditional dances make for a memorable show
- Optional VIP upgrade to include priority buffet access and front-section seating
Saved to wishlist!
Shell lei aloha greeting
Complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, and beverages
Imu ceremony to unearth Pua'a Kalua (roast pig) from in-ground oven
All-you-can-eat buffet with island cuisine and the Island's only keiki (kids) buffet
Live Hawaiian music
Enchanting show with dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand
Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
Free photo opportunities with the dancers after the show
Oceanfront setting with stunning Maui sunsets
The listed price does not include a $5 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMyths of Maui Luau, 2780 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1992
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is resort casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Hotels and Resorts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Myths of Maui Luau Dinner and a Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Myths of Maui Luau Dinner and a Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Myths of Maui Luau Dinner and a Show?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Myths of Maui Luau Dinner and a Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Myths of Maui Luau Dinner and a Show
150 to 180 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsLahainaDining Experiences - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - OahuDinner and Show - OahuDining Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiDinner and Show - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ulupalakua Ranch Haleakala National ParkMaui Ocean CenterOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryBanyan Tree ParkWailea BeachKaumahina State Wayside ParkMaui Tropical PlantationHanakao'o Beach ParkWaiʻanapanapa State ParkPipiwai TrailLahaina Jodo MissionPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkLahainaʻIao Valley State MonumentLanai IslandKapalua Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Waihee Ridge TrailWailuku