3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Let a PADI instructor show you the best dive sites of South Maui. This shore diving excursion, designed for certified divers, includes a one-tank scuba dive for a maximum of four participants. Your underwater adventure begins with a safety briefing, followed by a look at marine life on the reefs in the Wailea/Makena area. All scuba gear and photos are included.
- South Maui shore dive with a PADI instructor and 4 participants
- Observe sea turtles, rays, sharks, eels, crustaceans, and tropical fish
- Equipment, snacks, drinks, and photos of your dive included
- Second scuba dive site possible for a fee, payable direct
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and drinks
Photos of your dive
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
5159 Makena Alanui , 5159 Makena Alanui, Kihei, HI 96753, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Makena Landing Beach Park off Honoiki St.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All client heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All client weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All client shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY NeverDry L.L.C.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Maui Shore Dive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Maui Shore Dive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Maui Shore Dive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
South Maui Shore Dive
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiScuba Diving - HawaiiScuba Diving - OahuScuba Diving - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmLanai IslandMaui Ocean CenterSurfing Goat DairyKaʻanapali BeachBailey House MuseumWaiʻanapanapa State ParkKaumahina State Wayside ParkLittle BeachHanaMakawaoHanakao'o Beach ParkLahainaHaleakala National ParkUlupalakua Ranch Kapalua Oheo GulchPipiwai TrailHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Kahului