Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience a sunset cruise and seasonal whale watching
- Indoor and outdoor seating options offer comfort regardless of the weather
- Parking validation is included so you don’t have added costs
- Sunset offers ideal lighting for photography
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Sea Maui kiosk located between Leilani's & Hula Grill along the beach walk at Whaler's Village. We validate 4 free hours of parking for the Whaler's Village parking structure. Please bring your ticket with you and present it at CHECK IN, before we depart. Mahalo!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommend for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel does board from the sand on the beach
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Book this tour and do not worry if you are selecting the correct cruise." See review