3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Transportation to and from dive location
Departure & Return
5135 Makena Alanui , 5135 Makena Alanui, Kihei, HI 96753, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Makena Landing Beach Park off Honoiki St.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/3/2019 - 12/4/2022
|Monday - Friday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY NeverDry L.L.C.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Underwater Scooter Dive (Certified Divers Only) Makena Wailea ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Underwater Scooter Dive (Certified Divers Only) Makena Wailea ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Underwater Scooter Dive (Certified Divers Only) Makena Wailea ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Underwater Scooter Dive (Certified Divers Only) Makena Wailea
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiScuba Diving - HawaiiScuba Diving - OahuScuba Diving - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & TicketsWaihee Ridge Trail Tours & TicketsWailea Beach Tours & TicketsʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & TicketsSurfing Goat Dairy Tours & TicketsKaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsLanai Island Tours & TicketsMaui Tropical Plantation Tours & TicketsKahului Harbor Tours & TicketsPipiwai Trail Tours & TicketsLittle Beach Tours & TicketsKalaupapa National Historical Park Tours & TicketsBanyan Tree Park Tours & TicketsLahaina Tours & TicketsMaui Ocean Center Tours & TicketsWailuku Tours & TicketsUlupalakua Ranch Tours & TicketsKapalua Tours & TicketsHaleakala National Park Tours & TicketsAli'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets