10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Challenge yourself to an adventurous day of ziplines, waterfalls, high-strung hammocks on a private tour from Medellin to a La Ceja nature reserve. With big views of mountains and waterfalls, the setting is as dramatic as the experience itself, and the private format ensures one-on-one attention from the guide throughout the day.
- Explore a La Ceja nature reserve with a private guide
- Enjoy an included lunch after an active morning
- Relax in hammocks strung 492 feet (150 mt.) above the ground
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at central Medellin and Rio Negro hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
2x700 mts zipline flights
Hanging hammocks at 200mts
Hiking to giant waterfall
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Extra Dry Shoes And Clothes (To Change Into After Trip)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The participants must weight below 99 kgs or 218 lbs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ecoventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dream hammocks plus epic zipline and giant waterfall private tour from Medellin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dream hammocks plus epic zipline and giant waterfall private tour from Medellin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dream hammocks plus epic zipline and giant waterfall private tour from Medellin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dream hammocks plus epic zipline and giant waterfall private tour from Medellin
5 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMedellínHiking - ArmeniaFull-day Tours - ArmeniaHiking - BogotáFull-day Tours - BogotáHiking - CartagenaFull-day Tours - CartagenaCategory
San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)Medellín Metropolitan CathedralMedellin Botanical GardenLa Rueca RestaurantPueblito Paisa Puente de Occidente (Bridge of the West) San Antonio PlazaAntioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)Arvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)MetrocableExplora Park (Parque Explora)Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)Gardel PlazaSanto Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)