4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn about the coffee production process from bean to cup on this half-day tour. Enjoy the scenery as you ride from Medellin to El Poblado, then sample delicious Colombian coffee as you discover the production stages including planting, depulping, fermenting, roasting, and grinding. Tour the coffee farm and try picking some of the beans yourself.
- Tour a coffee farm and learn about coffee production
- Taste delicious Colombian coffee and snacks
- Try picking coffee beans yourself
- Comfortable transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee farm fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers anywhere in El Poblado, Laureles, Sabaneta and Envigado.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medellin Day Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day Coffee Plantation Private Tour: Learn everything about coffee with us?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day Coffee Plantation Private Tour: Learn everything about coffee with us?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-day Coffee Plantation Private Tour: Learn everything about coffee with us?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-day Coffee Plantation Private Tour: Learn everything about coffee with us?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day Coffee Plantation Private Tour: Learn everything about coffee with us
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMedellínUnique Experiences - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaCoffee & Tea Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaUnique Experiences - BogotáBus Tours - BogotáCoffee & Tea Tours - BogotáHalf-day Tours - BogotáUnique Experiences - CartagenaBus Tours - CartagenaCoffee & Tea Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaCategory
Pueblito Paisa Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)Explora Park (Parque Explora)La Rueca RestaurantGardel PlazaBarefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)Puente de Occidente (Bridge of the West) El Castillo Museum (Museo El Castillo)San Antonio PlazaAntioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)Arvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)Medellin Botanical GardenMedellín Metropolitan CathedralSanto Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)