Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
1 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
26 Tours & Activities
Cheng Hoon Teng Temple Tours
86 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Make the most of even a short stop in Melaka on this half-day small-group guided tour from the Parameswara Jetty. Ride a trishaw, feast on a lunch of the city’s signature Peranakan cuisine, and soak up signature sights of historic Old Town: St. Paul’s Church, Red Square (Dutch Square), Jonker Street, Porta de Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Kampung Kling Mosque, and Sri Poyyatha Vinayagar Moorthi Temple.
- Discover the essential sights of Melaka, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor the city’s Malaysian-Chinese “nyonya” fusion cuisine over lunch
- Ride a trishaw (pedal rickshaw) through the streets
- Enjoy a more personal experience in a group no larger than 15
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off (Parameswara Jetty)
English-speaking chauffeur & Guide with Commentary
Lunch (Baba & Nyonya)
Traditional Trishaw Ride OR River Boat Ride
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointParameswara Jetty, River, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From Malacca cruise port (Parameswara Jetty)
Return point: To Malacca cruise port (Parameswara Jetty)
- Parameswara Jetty, River, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Total walking distance approximately 3 to 4km mostly leveled ground. Short climb up the steps of St. Paul hill.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruise Arrival Special : Melaka Shore Excursion with Local Host?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise Arrival Special : Melaka Shore Excursion with Local Host?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruise Arrival Special : Melaka Shore Excursion with Local Host?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise Arrival Special : Melaka Shore Excursion with Local Host?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P399
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMelakaShore Excursions - Kuala LumpurBus Tours - Kuala LumpurCity Tours - Kuala LumpurPorts of Call Tours - Kuala LumpurShore Excursions - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaPorts of Call Tours - Petaling JayaShore Excursions - Johor BahruBus Tours - Johor BahruCity Tours - Johor BahruPorts of Call Tours - Johor BahruCategory
Baba & Nyonya Heritage MuseumTaming Sari Tower (Menara Taming Sari)A' Famosa Safari WonderlandMelaka Bird ParkMini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural ParkThe Shore OceanariumA' Famosa Water Theme ParkIllusion 3D Art Museum MelakaMalacca River (Sungai Melaka)Magic Art MuseumMalacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka)Upside Down House Melaka