- 2-day tour of the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- See the Erksine Falls, Apollo Bay and the Twelve Apostles
- Spot kangaroos and koalas in their natural habitat
- Enjoy multiple photo stops at lookouts like the Arch and London Bridge
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your pickup time. Bus might be slightly late due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances. Small white mini bus with company logo "Around And About"
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (warm jacket, rain jacket, comfortable walking shoes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- All passenger to wear seat belt while traveling
- All ages are welcome
- If you are a solo traveller (1 person) contact us for availability.
- Variety of walks
- Longest walk 40 minutes
- Some walks have steps
- Most travelers can participate
- plenty of easy lookouts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around and About Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands