2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tick off the highlights of Australia’s world-famous Great Ocean Road and learn to surf on this action-packed 2-day road trip from Melbourne. Hit the beach for a 2-hour surf class, spot wild koalas and kangaroos, and soak up the scenery of Apollo Bay, the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge. Best of all: spend a night in a Native American-style teepee by the beach, where you’ll tuck into a hearty Aussie BBQ around the campfire. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people and includes accommodation, meals and round-trip transport.
- 2-day road trip along the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- Hit the waves for a 2-hour surf class, suitable for all abilities
- See koalas and kangaroos in their natural environment
- Stop for photo opportunities at Apollo Bay, the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge
- Enjoy a typical Aussie BBQ and campfire entertainment
- Camp overnight in a Native American Teepee by the beach
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour includes two classic Aussie experiences—a surf class and camping by the beachside.
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
St Pauls Cathedral , St Pauls Cathedral, 198-206 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
There will be a white van named 'Teepee Tours'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available but are subject to full price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teepee Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19164P1
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Camping and Surfing Great Ocean Road Trip from Melbourne
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Multi-day ToursSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMelbourneSports Lessons - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaSurfing Lessons - VictoriaSports Lessons - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleySurfing Lessons - Yarra ValleySports Lessons - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratSurfing Lessons - BallaratCategory
Dandenong RangesShrine of RemembranceSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmDegraves StreetMelbourne SouthgateMelbourne Star Observation WheelSherbrooke ForestStation Pier Cruise Ship TerminalMelbourne MuseumArts Centre MelbourneNational Sports MuseumCarlton BrewhousePolly WoodsideOld Treasury BuildingAAMI ParkOld Melbourne GaolRoyal Exhibition BuildingLoch Ard GorgeSidney Myer Music BowlMelbourne Chinatown