- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- See more at a savings with this affordable 2-day tour
- One night of hostel accommodation and two meals included
- Pickup and drop-off at select hotels provided
Departure & Return
Our default pickup location for this tour will be Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our reservations team on +61 39393 1300.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The fare price basic dormitory style only applies to Adults 18+ and over. Not suitable for infants or children 17 years old and under.
- Accommodation upgrades are not available online and must be booked directly with the tour operator.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vegetarian food options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms