- Dive into the rich cultural history of Melbourne on a 3-hour city tour
- Visit popular sites like the Royal Exhibition Building and Brunswick Street
- Learn about the city’s cafe, street art, and sports culture from your guide
- Enjoy personalized service with a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Pickup: Outside the Ian Potter Centre, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne. (Rear of Federation Square).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved. For your own comfort please wear suitable shoes.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour does not operate on the 1st Tuesday and the 1st Thursday in November.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Our staff are able to load and unload wheelchairs only
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Encountour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cultural Melbourne City Tour.