- Tour to the Dandenong Ranges and William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Walk through the William Ricketts Sanctuary to see stunning works of Aboriginal art
- Eat a wholesome lunch at a local restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off at a central Melbourne meeting spot
Departure & Return
At the bottom of the steps of the main entrance on St Pauls Cathedral, on Flinders St.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Climb into a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and head out for the hour-long drive to the Dandenong Ranges. Your day's first stop is the William Ricketts Sanctuary, where you can walk among the trees and view the Aboriginal sculptures in the tranquil forest. Learn about the history of the area and the inspiration behind the sculptures.
Stop at a local restaurant for a wholesome lunch (included).
After lunch, drive into the mountains and stop for a walk through the forest. Keep your eyes open for the elusive Lyrebird.
Arrive back in Melbourne to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Awaken Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands