Departure & Return
From outside Eureka Tower observation deck - underneath the palms trees
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted travel
- Tours operate in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately according to local conditions
- Comfy trainers/sneakers are advised. A warm jumper, plus a waterproof jacket is advisable.
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY James Williams
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 1 Day Exclusively Private Tour Of Phillip Island & The Penguin Parade .