3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please ensure you are at the pickup point at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time. If you cannot find your pick up from the supplied list, please contact us to check if a pick up is possible.
If no hotel accommodation pick up is required or you are outside of this area, please make your own way into Melbourne CBD and meet outside Eureka Tower foyer (7 Riverside Quay) at 7am
Address: Eureka Tower, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Victoria 3006
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years (we are unable to provide booster seats)
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Pets are not permitted
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Explorer
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Ocean Road Full Coastal Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Ocean Road Full Coastal Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Ocean Road Full Coastal Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Ocean Road Full Coastal Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneMulti-day Tours - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Melbourne SouthgateCollins StreetOld Treasury BuildingMelbourne Star Observation WheelCarlton BrewhouseMelbourne Regent TheatreRod Laver ArenaCity Circle TramAlbert ParkCrown MelbournePolly WoodsideNational Sports MuseumYarra RiverDandenong RangesMelbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreSt. Kilda, MelbourneAustralian National Aviation MuseumLygon StreetArts Centre MelbourneSt Patrick's Cathedral