12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Parks fees and addmission
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Melbourne CDB
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Touring Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour to Grampians from Melbourne ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour to Grampians from Melbourne ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour to Grampians from Melbourne ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour to Grampians from Melbourne ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Tour to Grampians from Melbourne
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Australian National Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsMount Macedon Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsLoch Ard Gorge Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Victoria Tours & TicketsMoonlit Sanctuary Tours & TicketsRippon Lea Estate Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Market Tours & TicketsSt Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & TicketsKings Domain Tours & TicketsMelbourne Zoo Tours & TicketsShrine of Remembrance Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsMelbourne Regent Theatre Tours & TicketsParliament House of Victoria Tours & TicketsHotel Esplanade Tours & TicketsSidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & TicketsMelbourne Museum Tours & Tickets