- Full-day Great Ocean Road tour with surf lesson, from Melbourne
- Go surfing in the ocean near Torquay during a 2-hour lesson with a knowledgeable surf instructor
- Enjoy sightseeing along the Great Ocean Road
- Look for kangaroos and other wildlife
- Swim at a waterfall with a natural waterslide
- Includes use of all necessary surfing gear, transportation, surf lesson and informative guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
2: Geelong VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Geelong Train Station
Address: Railway Terrace, Geelong VIC 3220
Directions: Pick-up will be from the car park behind the station.
For travellers coming from Melbourne, catch the train from Southern Cross Station
Catch the train from Southern Cross Station to Geelong Station for a 9am pick up.
Meet at Geelong Station car park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive at the coast, your guide provides all the necessary gear for your 2-hour surf lesson. Learn the basics of surfing on the beach before trying out your new skills in the water. Your guide accompanies you into the ocean at a spot that is ideal for beginners, and ensures that you have a fun and safe surfing experience.
After your surfing lesson, have about one hour free to explore Anglesea and purchase lunch in town and maybe shop at Surf City to hit the surf shops, with options such as Rip Curl, Quicksilver and factory outlets.
Continue your journey along Great Ocean Road towards Lorne. Along the way, you will have great photo ops of wild kangaroos and the Great Ocean Road sign on your way to the coastal town of Lorne. Have time to meander around Lorne, and take a swim at a spot with waterfalls and a natural waterslide.
We make our way towards Melbourne down the Great Ocean Road, stopping off for a drink on the cliffs above Bells Beach to watch the sunset and the local surfers on their home break. Soak in the spectacular scenery of Victoria's coastline as you make your way to your original departure point where you tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dreaming Since
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.