12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travelers short on time in the Melbourne area don't need to miss out on one of Australia's greatest coastal road trips. This Great Ocean Road day tour includes many of the route's highlights, including the Twelve Apostles, Apollo Bay, and London Bridge. And, because this itinerary is the reverse of what many travelers take, you'll be skipping the worst of the crowds.
- This premium tour includes hotel pick-up from Melbourne CBD and Southbank
- Enjoy live commentary on board the bus from your guide
- Receive personalized attention, and more legroom, on a small-group tour
- An easy way to travel the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- We travel in reverse itinerary to beat the crowds
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups from Melbourne CBD and Southbank Hotels.
Please send us a message specifying your pickup location and we will soon reply with your pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate children under 7 years of age on this tour, as according to VicRoads regulations they must travel on child restraints, which are not available in our minibuses. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused boarding without refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Expected to be back to Melbourne around 7 PM.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY HIT THE ROAD TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary PREMIUM Tour
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Melbourne Star Observation WheelSt Patrick's CathedralGrampians National ParkChapel StreetRod Laver ArenaMarvel StadiumLoch Ard GorgeFlemington RacecourseAustralian BalletMelbourne Princess TheatreCaulfield RacecourseAshcombe Maze & Lavender GardensMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Old Melbourne GaolLuna Park MelbourneMelbourne CentralState Library VictoriaCooks' CottageMelbourne Town HallImmigration Museum