Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Great Ocean Road tour with sunset
- Learn about the history and wildlife of Victoria's coast from the knowledgeable guide
- See koalas in their natural environment
- Take in the Shipwreck Coast including Loch Ard Gorge
- Stop at the Twelve Apostles in time for the sunset
- Includes selected hotels pickup and drop-off in Melbourne
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pass Geelong, Victoria’s second-largest city, as you make your way towards the Surf Coast known for lovely beachside towns and powerful surf. During a short stop in Anglesea, stretch your legs by strolling along the Anglesea River before continuing your scenic journey.
Soak in the breathtaking coastal scenery of the Great Ocean Road as you drive and during frequent scenic stops, including a photo op at Eastern View where the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch stretches over the road.
Have time to purchase lunch in Kennet River or Lorne. Afterward, take a walk through a wilderness refuge with eucalyptus trees that shelter wild koalas. Look for the koalas in the trees napping or munching on leaves—the large population of koalas virtually guarantees multiple sightings.
Continue by coach through the Otway Ranges to the Shipwreck Coast and Port Campbell National Park. There you see iconic rock formations starting with Loch Ard Gorge. Hear the story of the shipwreck at Loch Ard in 1878 and view other rock formations with amusing names such as Dumpling Pots, Razorback, and Island Archway. Then head to the Twelve Apostles before sunset to watch the sky change colors over the majestic rock formation.
On the return to Melbourne, expect a stop in the town of Colac for dinner (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go West Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff